Saturday, January 06, 2007

3 Different Versions


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Of the same pictures. 2 are capped from Hallmark(with the very attractive logo) 4 from Ch5.I think I may end up re-capping all of S4,looking at these,because I can live with the black line down the side,while the Hallmark logo really annoys me.Any thoughts?

5 comments:

Jane said...

Black line down the side....Hallmark logo....Where? Sorry I'm completely distracted by his glorious stubble :)

Thanks Eliza!!

fezzi said...

i'm with tess, i think they all look great. but by all means, if it annoys you, take care of it:)

lisa said...

At least you don't have those stupid ads for other shows popping up on the bottom of the screen! Ugh, I hate those things - especially when they pop up during a Bobby scene...

I am with Tess and Fezzi - I didn't even notice any logo or black line - just The Man... Do what you want and feel Eliza - we more than trust your judgement!

JoJo said...

Wow, Bobby would never want me as a witness to a crime....I didn't even notice the black line till you said something! Duh!

Lisa - you are dead on. I'm so sick of those show promos cutting off the bottom half of my screen. It's esp. bad on the Bravo channel.

l'oreal said...

hm, the hallmark logo actually doesn't bother me (i honestly didnt notice it at first) but if it annoys you, screencap it where you must!