Had to think about this.....
1) I sucked my thumb until I was 22 and only gave it up because I was pregnant and it tasted funny.
2) When I was 9 I bit my brothers finger so hard that you could see the bone.He takes great delight in showing my kids the scar.
3) I still have the teddy I got when I was a baby.He's sitting on the shelf above me as I type.
4) My given name is Eliza-Jane, after my great-grandmother,although my uncle is the only person who still calls me by the whole thing.And you have no idea how pissed I get if I'm called Elizabeth.
5) I fell for J after he threw peanuts at me (I don't like peanuts).I still think it was an act of rebellion on my part because I knew my dad wouldn't approve of him.Heck my dad still doesn't approve of him and it's been 20 years.
6) I hate shoes.I believe at last count I had 3 pairs,including the trainers I wear all the time
7) My grandfather was the most precious person in my life.I have his artwork all over the house.I miss him
8) I read anything and everything.I have books everywhere and find it hard to even take a bath without one :-)
I guess I'll just tag anyone who hasn't already done it :-)