Friday, November 23, 2007

Tagged

By Val and Axe..and maybe more,I've forgotten,sorry.

The rules:
Post your earliest memory that is:
#1 Clear enough to include three details.
#2 Give your age.
#3 Pass it along to some other folks

Here goes..and if you have heard this before,I'm sorry,but I can't remember anything else :-)

I think I was about 2/3 when the first memory was formed...my grandparents had a big garden with fruit trees and a lawn...I had been playing in the paddling pool with a couple of my dolls,but I must have been taken out because of the sun,and I was sitting under a shelter made by hanging a sheet from a tree branch..one of my dolls must have annoyed me because I was smacking her bottom.I smacked her so hard her head fell off :-D

And you thought I was a nice person LOL.

I think most of you have been tagged already,but if you haven't,then go for it!!

5 comments:

vampireprincess said...

That memory is hilarious.

Also I would like to say thanks to everyone yesterday on the favorite V character poll. Even I think Axe was the only one who did CHEAT!! I can seriously work around that though.

nifer said...

LOL!

nifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
val said...

At least you didn't dissect her.

JoJo said...

Eliza, that's a good one! If it makes you feel any better, I was really harsh on my dolls too.