1) J lost his job a couple of years ago and we've been subsisting on JobSeekers Allowance ever since.Anyone who thinks living on benefits is easy needs to try it.We live on around £1000 a month,which doesn't go very far when spread around 5 people.
2) We live in a rented house...not a big deal but enough to piss me off occasionally
3) I suffer from depression..probably not a surprise given the two things above,but it makes life harder sometimes
4) One of my best friends moved over here and because things went wrong I lost the person who keeps me on an even keel.Bit selfish given everything going on with Madi,but it's how I feel right now.I MISS HER
5) I THINK too much so all of the things above are enough to keep me awake at night.
I work really hard at keeping this stuff from spilling over into VDOland,unfortunately I'm not doing it very well at the moment :-(