Wednesday, March 31, 2010

S9 Ep1 Loyalty







I took more pics than I thought I did, probably because it's automatic now.Not posting any thoughts today though...because I don't really have any yet. Oh, I had one, but it was to do with a minor plot point that probably won't worry anyone else so I'll keep it to myself.

Edit: Ok, the plot point is minute, but it concerns the photo of the girl dressed for riding..if you live in the UK, the outfit she was wearing is used for more than fox hunting..and even though the hunting of foxes is banned, hunts still meet...so when Bobby said it was from four years ago because of the ban it bothered me...told you it was a stupid thing for me to worry about!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so fabulous to see our Bobby, but also sooooo bitter-sweet!

Jane said...

Good caps Eliza, those scenes when they find out about Ross are heartwrenching even in these caps, love the smile one in the hanger. Thanks for the taster.

Frances said...

Nice 'Lean' shot and a White shirt is worn.

mauigirl said...

Beautiful caps Eliza. And, what do you mean you'll keep your plot point concern to yourself! Now, I'm gonna go crazy trying to figure this out. Can you give a hint? Please?

Jane said...

Lovely caps Eliza! And...I'm with Randi. Tell us what you're worried about?!

Anonymous said...

Love smiling Bobby. Helps ease the pain of reality.

fuzzytweetie said...

You better spill eliza, email me. The "plot" is slightly contrived (she says, sarcastically)

JoJo said...

Vincent has never looked better and now he's not in the show anymore. URGH!!!!!!! Didn't watch it though. Can't.

val said...

Yes, that point is annoying, it's pure ignorance (including the fact that apart from legal drag hunting, some folks still illegally chase and kill foxes) though not Bobby's of course.

He does look damn fine.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Eliza! Our man looks so good! He's lovely...Your caps are perfect! :o)

Madi said...

Thanks for this and... well, for this :-P

jazzy said...

It's not supid at all. Wonderful caps, you picked the best scenes. Great slideshow as well.